Welcome to the PTSA at Mamaroneck High School
We are here to support parents and families as they navigate our very large, and very impressive school.
We do that in multiple ways:
- The Parent-Teacher-Student Association (PTSA) weekly newsletter, "Tigerbytes,” will provide a schedule of upcoming events, important parent & student information, and insight into what is happening at the high school. It comes out every Sunday at noon. If you are not getting this newsletter, please email email@example.com to be added to our distribution. Please include your student(s) name and grade(s) when requesting the newsletter.
- We work with our Executive Board, and have monthly meetings. Please feel free to reach out to any of our Exec Board members with any questions or concerns. (They are listed on the “Contact” tab.)
- We can always be reached with questions, concerns, or help with directing your question to the right person in the school. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us.
- To support the work we do, please consider joining the PTSA. It’s only $15 per family and it really helps us to support students and families, throughout the year. Links are below, on this page.
- Please also consider donating to the PTSA. These funds are used for teacher grants, staff appreciation and student events. Links below.
Wishing your family a terrific 2023-24 school year!
Melanie Kraut & Andrea Hektor
Candid Student Photos for Sale
Thanks to local photographer, Michele Gowda, you can relive moments of your child’s school year through extraordinary photos - sports, music, school assemblies. The purchase of Michele’s photos will go directly to fund scholarships and educational grants for teachers, benefiting all students at Mamaroneck High School. The MHS PTSA is a 501(c)(3) organization.
To access the photos: https://www.michelegphotos.com, click on “galleries” and then the school year desired. There are photos from 2021-22 and 2022-23.
Please email email@example.com for access to the password.